Detailed introduction of high temperature aging test chamber
一、High temperature aging test Chamber body structure
1. The bottom seat of the high-temperature UV Aging Test Chamber is welded with 8# channel steel mesh structure, which has strong bearing capacity and can avoid the unevenness and cracking of the bottom
2. The cabinet is formed by CNC machine tools, with beautiful appearance and non-reactive handles, which is easy to operate
3. The inner liner of the box is made of imported stainless steel (SUS304) mirror panel, and the outer liner of the box is sprayed with A3 steel plate, which increases the appearance texture and cleanliness
4. The large observation window is equipped with lighting to keep the inside of the box bright, and the built-in tempered glass in the heating element is used to clearly observe the conditions inside the box at any time
5. The observation window is made of multi-layer tempered glass, and there is a defrosting device in the window to ensure a good observation field of view, so as to monitor the test situation at any time
6. The circuit system adopts door opening, which is convenient for maintenance and repair
7.The box body insulation adopts ultra-fine glass fiber insulation cotton, which can avoid unnecessary energy loss
二、Performance characteristics of high temperature aging test chamber
1. Accurate temperature control and high precision. Due to the unique air duct system design and electronic control system, it can maintain the temperature uniformity of the whole room, which is much higher than that of similar products.
2. The system has complete protection functions, which can ensure long-term stable and trouble-free operation.
3. Ultra-fine thermal insulation cotton is filled between the outside of the box and the inner tank, which has a good temperature insulation effect and effectively reduces the temperature fluctuation rate in the test box, and cooperates with the tight sealing of the anti-aging silicone rubber sealing strip to make the box free of fog Leakage occurs
4. The hot air circulation system is composed of a fan and a special air duct that can operate continuously at high temperatures, and the temperature in the working room is uniform.
三、Functional characteristics of high temperature aging test Chamber
1. There is a test hole with a diameter of 50 mm on the left side of the box, which can be used for external test power lines or signal lines. The box is specially equipped with a test hole with a diameter of 50 mm, which can be connected to recorders, printers and computers.
2. The temperature control adopts fully imported touch button instrument, which is easy to operate and set.
3. It has the function of P.I.D automatic calculation, which can immediately correct the temperature change conditions and make the temperature control more stable.
4. After the data and test conditions are input, the controller has a locking function to avoid changing the temperature value due to human touch.
Independent temperature limit alarm system, automatically interrupted when the temperature exceeds the limit, to ensure that the experiment runs without accidents. There is a large-area tempered glass observation window for observing the status of the studio.
四、Operation process of high temperature aging test chamber
The following describes the three major setup processes.
1. Track alarm temperature setting
Before the product leaves the factory, the high temperature of 10°C is already reluctant, so it is generally not necessary to set it. If you need to reset, press the function key 'SET' for 5 seconds, the meter enters the upper limit tracking platinum setting and hits 'AL1', then press the shift key to cooperate with the plus or minus key to operate, and then press the function key 'SET' to confirm, The tracking alarm setting is completed.
2. Use of PID self-tuning
If you have higher requirements on the fluctuation of temperature control accuracy, you can use PID self-tuning custom control. When the temperature in the box is about to reach the set temperature, first press the function key 'SET' for 5 seconds, the meter enters the setting cycle state 'AL1', continue to press the 'SET' key to use the PV window to display 'ATU', and the SV display '0000' 'Then press the plus key SV to display '0001', then press the function key 'SET' to confirm, at this time the light is on when the value is self-tuning, and the controller enters PID self-tuning control
3. Temperature display value correction
Since the front waist of the product has been strictly tested before leaving the factory, it is generally not necessary to make corrections. If the cycle is not good when the product is in use, and the external temperature is too low or too high, it will cause an error between the temperature display value and the actual temperature in the box. If it exceeds the technical indication range, you can correct the specific steps; press the function key SET for about 5 seconds, it is the instrument Enter the parameter setting cycle state 'AL1', continue to press the function key 'SET' to make the PV display 'SC' correction, and then press the shift key to cooperate with the plus or minus key to perform temperature correction. Then press the SET key to confirm, and the correction of the displayed temperature value is completed.