How To Avoid The Noise Of The Compressor?
There are 6 ways to avoid the noise of the compressor of temperature and humidity test chamber.
1. When the piston hits the exhaust valve during operation, check whether the bolt of the exhaust valve is loose.
2. The foundation bolts loosen and vibrate, and the solution to the working principle of the constant temperature and humidity test chamber; tighten the foundation bolts,
3. Too much oil causes liquid shock, so check the oil level.
4. When the working fluid enters the gas valve to cause hydraulic shock, the expansion valve needs to be closed down or temporarily closed.
5. If the valve plate is damaged, replace it with a new one.
6. If the bearing is worn, replace it with a new one or carry out maintenance, the intelligent constant temperature and humidity test chamber will be based on the degree of wear.
Huda has more than 18 years experiences in Test Machine, and provide whole high quality Temperature and Humidity Test Machines.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if any question about it.